Casa Loma is now open for general admission and we look forward to welcoming guests back to the Castle.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is our top priority. We have implemented the following to ensure you have a safe experience:
- We are limiting the number of people in the Castle at any one time to allow for physical distancing.
- We will be open Wednesday through Sunday from 9:30am to 5:00pm - this will help us maintain our high standards of cleanliness and give you a safe and enjoyable experience.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule and will be disinfecting high touch and high traffic areas multiple times a day.
- Masks and/or face coverings are required for visitors and staff while onsite.
For more information visit www.casaloma.ca
All tickets include the following:
- General Admission to Casa Loma
- Pellatt Documentary
- Audio Tour (Self-guided audio tours are available in eight languages - English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Korean and Mandarin)
Casa Loma is open from Wednesday – Sunday 9.30am-5pm.
Last tour admission is at 4:30pm.
**GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ARE NOT VALID FOR SPECIAL PROGRAMMING AND EVENTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**
Casa Loma closes at 1:00pm on Christmas Eve - December 24.
Casa Loma is closed Christmas Day - December 25.
Children 3 and under are free when accompanied by an adult family member.
Ticket price includes fixed charges for the use of an audio guide and viewing of the Pellatt documentary. The Capital Improvement Surcharge is dedicated to the restoration of the interior, decor and furnishings, and exhibits of Casa Loma.
The Liberty Café, Gift Shop and parking are located on site.