Casa Loma is now open for general admission and we look forward to welcoming guests back to the Castle.
We will be open every day 9.30am - 5:00pm (last admission at 4:30pm)
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is our top priority. We have implemented the following measures to ensure guests have a safe experience:
- Masks and/or face coverings are required for all visitors and staff while onsite.
- Upon arrival, we kindly ask all guests to complete the Guest Screening/Contact Tracing before entry.
- We are limiting the number of people in the Castle at any one time to allow for physical distancing.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule and will be disinfecting high touch and high traffic areas multiple times a day.
All tickets include the following:
- General Admission to Casa Loma
- The Pellatt Documentary
- Audio Tour (Self-guided audio tours are available in eight languages - English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Korean and Mandarin)
- Ticket price includes fixed charges for the use of an audio guide and viewing of the Pellatt documentary.
**GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ARE NOT VALID FOR SPECIAL PROGRAMMING AND EVENTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**
Children 3 and under are free when accompanied by a ticketed adult family member.
The heritage elevator is limited to guests who require it for accessibility.
The elevator cannot accommodate stroller, strollers are not recommended, due to stairs.
The Liberty Caffé, Gift Shop and paid parking are located on site.