As of September 20th, 2021 we will be able to operate without restriction, serve any individual eligible for vaccination who:
- Has proof of double vaccination (note that for a transitional period between September 20th and October 25, 2021, proof of a single dose would be considered acceptable as long as the dose was given two weeks or more before the time of service);
- Has documentation of a medical exemption; or
- Has proof of a recent (within the previous 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test (either PCR or Rapid Test). The test may not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- All events are 18+ unless otherwise stated. For all ages events, those under 12 would not need to provide proof of immunization or a negative test to enter.
- MASKS WILL STILL BE REQUIRED